Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Home Insurance

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

Do you provide cover for an unemployed person?

Yes, as long as there’s someone else on the insurance as a joint policy holder who has a job that we view as acceptable.

Just bear in mind that in order for us to be able to give you home insurance, you must have an insurable interest (a financial stake) in the house and its contents.

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No