Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Core Cover and Options

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

What is Student belongings insurance?

Our Student's belongings cover is there to protect the contents of a member of your family while they’re away at college or university. When someone leaves for college or university, it helps to know their things will be insured while they’re away. We’ll cover their belongings up to £3,000, whether they’re staying in halls of residence or privately rented accommodation. So you don’t have to worry about the cost of replacing anything that might get damaged or stolen.

It’s worth bearing in mind that they won’t be covered for theft or attempted theft that doesn’t involve the use of force or violence. So if they throw a party at their house and something is stolen because their door was unlocked, whatever was stolen wouldn’t be covered

> You can get more information about Student's belongings here.

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No