Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Contents Insurance

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

What are my Home contents?

Your home contents are household goods and personal belongings, while in your home and its boundaries. Static fixtures and fittings like fitted kitchens units and bathroom suites would need to be covered by building insurance, rather than contents.

If you need your personal belongings to be insured while you’re out and about, you’d need to get our optional Personal Possessions insurance

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No