Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Core Cover and Options

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

Do you provide Garden contents cover?

You get garden cover as standard with our contents insurance.

Whether you use it for entertaining, relaxing, growing plants and flowers or all of the above, your garden’s an important part of your home. Here’s how we protect it for you:

  • Up to £2,000 to replace trees, plants and lawns
  • Up to £2,000 for garden structures like marquees and gazebos
  • Up to £2,500 for a professional garden designer if your garden is damaged by an insured event.

For more information about your garden cover, you can look at your insurance documents.

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No