Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Contents Insurance

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

Do you cover musical instruments?

We’ll protect your musical instrument within your home contents. If you take your instrument outside your home and it isn't used professionally or semi-professionally, it’ll be insured under our optional Personal Possessions cover. 

If you’d like more information, or you’d like to add an instrument to your insurance, please get in touch on 0344 209 0841. We’re open 8am-9pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturdays.

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No