Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.
What information do you need from me when I claim on my car insurance?
Whenever you make a claim, we'll need to know:
• your policy number
• your car number plate
• the name and address of the person driving your car.
And if you had an accident, we'll need to know:
• your police incident number – if you have one
• the number plates of any other cars involved
• the name, address and insurance details of any other drivers involved
• where and when it happened
• the name and address of any witnesses.