Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Core Cover and Options

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

Am I covered to drive another car temporarily?

If you need to drive a different car for a while and you are the registered keeper and owner, we can cover you but you need to let us know first. Just call us on 0344 891 041 or get in touch with web chat. If you need to drive someone else's car in an emergency, you've got third party insurance. You just need their permission, and their car also needs to be insured. This only covers the policyholder, who must be 25 or over.

> Find out more about driving other cars

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No