Visitor Monitoring
We use cookies to help us improve website user experience.
By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. See our cookie policy

Car Insurance

Enter a question in the search box, browse questions by topic or read the most popular questions below.

Do I need a green card?

No, a Green Card is no longer needed when travelling within the locations covered by your policy as this is covered by the Certificate of Motor Insurance. Such countries as Morrocco are not covered under Allianz' Territorial Limits so no cover is offered as standard. If you need cover outside our territorial limits we may offer to cover. If we provide cover you will need to pay an extra premium.

Was this answer helpful?

Please select Yes, Partly or No